Someone desire seriously to come out of unwanted habits and live a life of purity can wear Rudraksha's and may find themselves free soon after wearing it . This has happened to many. It may happen to you also, if you will strongly.
Rudraksha power is more than
any gems, yantra, tantra, mantra and Jantra.
In general the wearer and the worshipper of Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, peace and health. Yet there are certain precautions to be taken to avoid the gain of sins. These precautions are such as:-
must be worn after Sidhhi ( method of purification & charging
with Mantra), performing the prayers and ritual rites for its sanctification
and Hawanet etc. It should be worn on auspecious day, Monday or
- Rudraksha Mantra and Rudraksha Origin Mantra is to be chated daily 9 times while wearing in the morning and after removing before going to bed.( Rudraksha must be removed before going to sleep and must be kept at the puja place.
- Rudraksha can be worn in the morning after having Bath. It can be worn after reciting the mantra as above and inscence/ ghee lamp etc must be used. It must not be touched before bathing. One should clean his hands properly after using toilet.
- The wearer of the Rudraksha should not eat non vegiterian food and should not take alcohol. He should speak truth always and must go to Lord Shiva temple for his blessings.
- Rudraksha must not be taken to the cremation grounds and funerals. Also it must no
- NEVER wear the Rudraksha
while having sex.
- WOMEN must not wear the Rudraksha during their menstrual cycle.
- ALWAYS keep your Rudraksha clean. Dust and dirt can settle in the pores of the bead. Clean these as frequently as possible with something with soft, fine bristles. If the thread becomes dirty or worn out, change it. After cleaning, wash your Rudraksha with some blessed holy water. This helps maintain its sanctity.
- ALWAYS keep the Rudraksha oiled... After regular cleaning, oil the bead and treat it with incense. This is of UTMOST importance. especially when not using the bead for sometime, or storing it for a while.
- Many get confused with the shape and size. One should not seriously worry about it. Just see that the Mukhi is well defined, corns and contours are natural, and there are no cracks near the central hole. Normally the buyer gets a feel when Rudraksha is kept in the palm. He/She feels that this is the one which was wanted.
- Rudraksha is hot in nature. Some people just can't wear it. Their skin shows signs of allergy. They can never wear any gold, silver or thread chain. So better not to use. Keeps the beads in Puja room and offer daily Namaskars.